Tikal Private Tour
Explore The Secrets of Tikal on an Exclusive Tour
Discover the mysteries of Tikal on an exclusive tour! Experience the ancient Mayan ruins with a knowledgeable local guide that will help you explore and understand its many hidden wonders.
The tour of Tikal allows you to book the sample itinerary or give it your personalized touch by adjusting and focusing on your wishes or adding activities.
If this is not enough, we can create a new itinerary that meets the expectations of you and your companions.
This exclusive trip is perfect for enjoying archaeology, Mayan history, nature, and adventure; we can customize your tour based on your wishes, time, and expectations.
Tikal National Park – Guatemala
Tikal Private Tour
- Highlights: Tikal National Park
- Activities: History – Culture – Nature – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set-departure
- You will visit: Tikal National Park
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard-Luxury
- Transportation: Minibus/Airplane
- Length: 1 Day
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks
- Group size: Does not apply
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation.
- Transportation from your hotel to Tikal (Round trip)
- Entrance fee to Tikal National Park
- Lunch and Soft Drink
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- Other services not mentioned
Book This Tour
From US$.140.00 P/P
7:30 – 8:00
Our representative is going to pick you up at the time agreed in your reservation, then you will be transported to Tikal Park (60 minutes).
At your arrival, you’ll have an introduction about Tikal; then you will start this day tour visiting the main plazas and complexes including twin pyramid complex, the main square which includes, the central, south and north acropolis, The Great Jaguar Temple and Temple II among other.
Then you will continue your nature and archaeological adventure in Tikal taking walks by age-old causeways traveling to temple III, Bat palace, complex N and lastly arrive at the extraordinary temple IV, on the top you’ll have a superb look at the forest and the top of the main temples of Tikal.
In the way returning, you will visit the lost world, seven temples, and temple V, then towards the picnic place to have a delicious meal.
The possibility of observing wildlife such as howler and spider monkeys, coatis, and a variety of birds, reptiles, and insects is present throughout the tour which improves the experience.